Tuesday 1 April 2014

HOW TO MAKE HARVEY WALLBANGERS


Click here for the 'Seeds of Eaden' seed shop

As you have probably guessed by now, I love cocktails.  We have been living the (cocktail) dream since we came back from Florence.  The price of cocktails there inspired us to buy all the ingredients and make them ourselves!


This is a new one for me but I am slowly working my way through the recipes so that I can impart my knowledge to you.........

Makes 1 cocktail

Ingredients

40 ml vodka
100 ml orange juice
15 ml Galliano
Ice cubes


Pour the vodka and orange into a cocktail glass.  Pour in the Galliano.
Add the ice cubes and garnish with a slice of orange, cherry and cocktail bling.  

Enjoy.


For related articles click onto:
How to make Harvey Wallbanger cocktails
How to make pina colada cocktails
How to make Tequila sunrise cocktails

No comments:

Post a Comment